One thing that holds true today as it did in 1776, is United We Stand – Divided we fall.
By Dr. Peniel Joseph (Full Article)
On this July 4, let us move into a more liberated future by embracing the American past holistically. America's ultimate goal remains freedom. We must candidly admit that for the past 244 years we have failed to live up to our national creed written in documents the nation considers sacred.
Yet this Independence Day, amid a pandemic that mirrors a Biblical plague and mass protests calling for Americans to make Black dignity and citizenship the center of our democratic experiment, seems strangely hopeful. It feels as if by forging through the crucible of our bloodstained history and harrowing present, we have salvaged a tantalizing possibility of making good, for the first time, on the promise of American democracy. We must continue to confront the past in order to create a new future expansive enough to include us all.The headliner of our Collection is the premium T-shirt. This is as perfect as perfect gets: it's soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather Burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester, Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton/1% Viscose, Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton/5% Viscose) | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited
- Optimized for vibrant print results
- Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||25.47 in||17.48 in||5.75 in|
|M||25.98 in||18.98 in||5.98 in|
|L||26.97 in||20.47 in||6.22 in|
|XL||27.99 in||21.50 in||6.50 in|
|2XL||28.46 in||22.24 in||6.69 in|
|3XL||29.49 in||23.98 in||6.97 in|